Saturday, May 26, 2007

Why am I writing this blog

I am a creative person..... unfortunately since most of my time is spent at work, my creativity is curtailed to a large extent and reduced to finding amusing but intelligent sounding answers to questions that clients ask.....

....But i have made this space for something else......

It is for that little voice inside that doesnt get heard very often......

There is a lot that could be said and yet it gets bundled & slotted for later reference while somewhere I already know that whatever i wanted to express is on its way to the bin......

I would like to belive this isnt impulse or panic at having nothing to share in retrospect with close friends.....

but then who do i kid here but myself......

I have made blogs earlier and forgotten them ..... my mind says dont say that out loud.... it would reveal that u are inconsistent..... and then i hear myself closely and i feel ...... whats the harm at a new attempt.....
so here i am........

same old me with a brand new blog!

No comments: