Monday, May 28, 2007

Gandhigiri and more

If truth were a person, it would be a poor woman in torn clothes, ignored, forgotten, bruised, old and hungry.

If gandhiji were to return, he may just be horrified to see how this country runs. The politicians, the corruption, the greed and the paranoia....

I once heard someone say - the man with the gold makes the rules......to my disappointment this appears to be a universal truth..... (Thank god for the exceptions)

I work and interact in an environment where people would rather be rich than happy....

My refusal to accept the usual norms of climbing the ladder so far have not hurt.... but everywhere i look, i am the exception..... its scary but thats okay......

everyone is interested in what the other is doing.....

I want to revisit childhood but thats not a choice anymore.......

Leaders are not born that way, its what you retain while growing up that makes all the difference. To standup and say that I would not follow blindly for I am a being of reason and i must have all the whys answered before i choose to join the crowd.....

I'd rather be wrong and admit it than join a crowd for the sake of that stupid notion of safety in numbers.....

The answers to what is the right thing to do are not in others..... they are within......all i have to do is cut of the noise and listen when all is quite........ and its then that gandhi and the others come alive..... they have been there all along but you see we are just not willing to listen for truth sometimes can be more scary than hell......

If I were ayn rand..... I'd build the statue of a man ..... glorious, upright, arm stretched upwards to heaven, eyes staring straight at the sun..... I would call that statue - TRUTH...... as rightly deserved an never acknowledged!

No comments: