Sunday, June 3, 2007

First Sunday

Never thought I'd move to Mumbai in rains........ given my earlier feelings on mumbai and rains both......
But it feels alright as of now...... never thought would have a place that doesn't feel like a pigeon hole..... that reminds me... we got pigeons... lots..... outside the kitchen window... outside the bedroom window.... er... we have only two more windows left (remember this is a mumbai flat)......anyways back to the pigeons..... these guys are not ur regular pigeons who would get scared and take off in an instant... even banging on the windows has zero effect.....they have clearly told me that they consider me the intruder and not the other way round..... and if i have a problem with them .... well too bad. For they will not leave...
S & I peered over one window to find two small white eggs.... can't describe the feeling but yeah now we've got company and we've accepted that.....
Anyhow..... our first sunday is here...S wants to sleep the entire day :(
Lets see what we do.....for tomorrow the madness begins.....

No comments: