Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Boundries Etched in Time





Time is a relative thing.....


Some people count minutes, some count days, some people count years.... and for some .. the count is in lifetimes.....


I read Brian Weiss.... he says ... all that happens in this lifetime is also linked to what happened to the soul is past lives... I find that relevant..... Somehow .. at some level... to a logic driven person such as me... this weird statement sounds true.....


Everybody whom I hold dear... are here for a while... some I may have met earlier... in another life.... and I know I will be with them again.... these are soul connections.....and somewhere I think that it was predestined all the while.... I am talking of a level of consciousness that has nothing to do with my desktop calendar......


From this plane...everything makes sense.... there is no sense of loss or loneliness.... no sadness... its a calm state of mind. The world becomes simple to understand.....


Its just that the sheer force of a tough routine pulls me away from this serenity.....


It explains why when I met AH for the first time... she and I just connected.... We've never met before but she holds a special place in my life. I can say that for a couple of people. I am very fortunate...... I have great friends.... and a loving family....


Its true.....all good things in life are free......



No comments: